Living in home with a small space for gardening or in an apartment can be a real disappointment if you want to grow your own plants. Perhaps you do not have enough space, or maybe the sunlight on your veranda is too poor. But nevertheless, do not get disappointed, we are here to present you an ideal solution.
Think about your plants in a plastic bottle. This short article is about how to create your little garden by planting some plants in a plastic bottle.
How to grow in plastic bottles
Here are a few steps below, follow these steps and learn how to make your own dream garden in a plastic bottle.
- Plastic bottles (type pet)
- Some rope
- Hole nails
- Marker, ruler and scissors
- Water resistant cover
- Lighter or matches
- Mark the cut areas of the container with a marker (a rectangle beside the jug and little holes where the rope will pass through).
- Cut the container using nails to make holes.
- Divide the rope that you will use in two long strips. Then use a lighter to burn the ends of the rope.
- After that put the rope inside the holes.
- Add a little tape to the base of the container.
- Make 2 knots; One on the base and one on the top.
- Decide which plant you may want to plant on your first container, with the aim to leave enough height and put the second bottle higher or lower as is better for the plant.
- Put the rope towards the other bottle.
- You can join them vertically.
Before you put up one more bottle, it is important to make sure you have cultivated the container underneath. Along these lines you can cultivate your own fruit and vegetables in plastic containers.
Plants that can be grown in plastic bottles:
- Green peas
- Green veggies
- Beet or beet
- Green beans
- And other plants that have short roots!
- Use the string that connects the bottle for climbing plants also.
- Keep the soil moist and water the plants using a sprayer.
You have the information you need, hurry and make your plastic bottle garden!