There is no need for you to swallow those weight loss pills that promise you a lot, but actually offer little and instead they can cause more harm to your health. You can reduce your body fat with a natural and extremely simple ginger water recipe that you can make in the comfort of your home and without any difficulty whatsoever.
This ginger water solution will help burn out the excess fat in your hips, waistline, and thighs quicker than any weight loss pill and it does so without you suffering from any harsh side effects.
Health Benefits Of Consuming Ginger Water
- Powerful Anti-Inflammatory Properties
Ginger water provides your body with powerful anti-inflammatory properties that help to protect you from inflammatory conditions, such as; gout, arthritis, and rheumatism. It also boosts the health of your respiratory system and relieves you from the flu and common cold symptoms.
- Potent Antioxidant Properties
With ginger water, you equip your body with potent antioxidants that will help to fight off free radicals that are known to cause a number the complications and diseases, such as; premature aging and cancer tumors.
- An Excellent Remedy For Combating Cancer
Ginger water is potent enough to stop the growth and development of cancerous cells and tumors. This is because of the potent antioxidants, as well as anti-inflammatory properties of ginger water that makes it a potent remedy in the treatment of some forms of cancers.
- A Stable Cholesterol Level
With ginger water, you can have a stable cholesterol level and avoid those bad cholesterol (LDL) that is responsible for weight gain and obesity, as well as cardiovascular conditions, such as stroke and heart attack. The ginger water remedy will lower your hepatic and serum cholesterol levels. It is also known to thin out your blood and regulate your blood pressure levels as well.
Home Preparation And Use Of Ginger Water
- Ginger root – 1 medium-sized
- Water – 34 to 50 Oz.
- You need to first place the ginger root in a saucepan of water only after you have rinsed and sliced the ginger.
- Allow the ginger to boil using a high heat after some minutes allow the mixture to simmer over a low heat for a period of 15 minutes.
- Take the saucepan off the stove after 15 minutes and allow the mixture to cool at room temperature for some minutes before you strain the water in a thermos.
- You should consume about 1 liter of this tea daily. You can drink this amount of tea by consuming small quantities all through the day.
- This tea should be taken every day for an extended period of six months. It will detoxify your body and rid it of harmful toxins that can greatly affect your overall health.