This DIY nail soak for longer, stronger nails will seriously change your nails! We all love splurging on beauty products, but have you ever thought about what that does to your wallet? Besides, most of that stuff is loaded with chemicals that your skin, hair, and nails resent. So what better way to get better skin, better hair, or in this case, longer, stronger nails than with an awesome, cheap, and effective DIY recipe? This DIY nail soak combines all natural ingredients that are tested and proven to make any nails grow stronger, longer, and overall healthier.
DIY NAIL SOAK RECIPE
- 1/4 cup orange juice (preferably freshly squeezed)
- 1 clove chopped garlic
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- In a bowl, mix orange juice with the garlic and soak your nails for about 15 minutes.
- Then, rinse your hands and soak them for 15 minutes in olive oil.
- Do this 2-3 times a week, and within 2 weeks you’ll already notice a difference.
- Your nails should be much stronger and they’ll also start to grow!
WHY THIS WORKS:
Orange juice is full of antioxidants and vitamins which promote nail growth. Orange juice, since it is acidic, also helps to exfoliate the nail beds and soften cuticles.
Garlic is high in selenium. If your body lacks selenium, you’ll know as you’ll have weak, brittle nails. Garlic also has tons of antibacterial and anti fungal properties which is beneficial for nail growth.
Olive oil is an amazing moisturizer, able to penetrate deeply into skin. Because of this, it also helps to soften the cuticles and adds strength to the nail to prevent breakage.
Don’t forget to share 🙂