To realize your dreams, to achieve success – you need to have the same strong health. We tried to collect the simplest rules, as they say – a healthy lifestyle. Let’s look at them to live well and never worry about our well-being. After all, for this, you need to monitor how to lead your lifestyle, how to eat and what you eat.
We think it will be useful for us to pay attention to our health and just follow the rules below:
1. You need to sleep 7 to 9 hours. But you can sleep 5 or 6 hours a day. But it depends on how your body reacts to it.
2. When eating:
- do not mix many varieties of food at once. That is, do not eat borsch with one meal, then a potato, then a dessert, then tea with a cake and so on.
- no need to overeat. Just eat the usual portion (plate), even if after a meal you feel a small hunger – this is normal.
- do not need sugar, cakes (candy and chocolate rarely).
- fruit is before eating (30 minutes before eating) or to break a little appetite when the mealtime has not yet arrived. You do not need to eat fruit after eating.
- Do not drink water before meals and after eating for 1-2 hours.
- do not eat after 19:00, the maximum you can eat an apple.
- You should try to make sure that your diet is at least 60% made up of fruits and vegetables. That is, you need to eat as much fruit and vegetables, salads.
- try not to eat much meat. When it is used, it is desirable to eat vegetables (the best is cucumbers). Because vegetables promote even more protein absorption.
- do not drink more than two cups of tea or coffee a day.
- do not use chemistry (crackers, chips, cola, carbonated and energy drinks and the like).
- Do not drink a lot of alcohol, and if you can, then give it up altogether, as well as from smoking.
among the best dishes are cereals, cereals, salads.
- Do not eat 2-3 hours before exercise or exercise.
- as little as possible to consume canned food, especially corrupt.
- as soon as possible, limit the food to heat treatment. That is, it does not need to be heated much, enough to a level warm. Because the more you heat it, the less useful substances remain in it.
3. Move as much as possible, walk and sit as little as possible. And especially if your work is related to the fact that you need to sit a lot, then at least every hour break for 5 minutes. Rise, walk, stretch your neck, back, stretch.
4. Actively engage in sports.
5. One should always watch his posture, and when walking and sitting. Because the problems with the back (spine) are very bad.
6. Monitor hygiene (wash hands before meals, etc.).
7. Emotions. Try to enjoy life as much as possible and as little as possible to be nervous and worried about something. Emotions play a very big role in the health of any person.