Her Daughter Dies In Sleep For This Common Habit That Everyone Has

We all know that cell phones have become a part of our daily life. When you get into your bed, the last thing that you usually do is to check out your smartphones and the first thing you do after you wake up in the morning is the grab your cell phone.

The story that I am going to tell you here is a true account of a young girl who did so.

The story began when Le Thi Xoan the mother of 14-year-old entered into her daughter’s room to wake her. She called her multiple times but she didn’t respond. She became worried and immediately rushed her to the emergency department.

But it was too late and doctors confirmed that her daughter had been dead before she arrived at the hospital unit. Nothing could be done to save her.

Mother of a young girl could not understand how her daughter dead in such a short space of time. She was in a state of disbelief and shock because as her daughter, there were no any issues the last night.

The medics determined the cause of her daughter’s death that it was a result of being electrocuted.

The mother of the young girl was taken last time to see her child and say her final goodbye.

But she was still puzzled that how her daughter had been electrocuted even everything in her room looked fine. After returning home she went her daughter’s room again.

Then she found there the Xoan’s smartphone charging cable at the end of her bed. The charger was plugged into her phone but it was not charging and the end of the cable near the smartphone was damaged.

Like common people, it was not a rare thing for their children to charge their phones while they sleep for Xoan’s parents.

This was due to leakage of speculated,  had caused in excess current with the worn-out charging cable while she slept.

Mother of young girl Xoan could not control her grief at her daughter funeral as she rushed up to daughter’s coffin one last time.

Now, she had lost her daughter because of an incidental situation that could have been prevented.

This happened due to overcharging of the smartphone. It is a real hazard to your safety.

To prevent this condition it is better not to keep your phones nearby while you charge them.

Always check the condition of your cables and be sure to buy original phone parts.

It’s better to be safe than sorry.

Inform others the dangers of over changing your smartphones with damaged cables.


Please share this story with your friends and families.



Add Comment

Heartbreaking picture shows homeless boy, 5, eating dinner of piece off cardboard
Olivia de Havilland, 101, is the last one alive from ”Gone with the Wind” – you’ll never believe what she looks like today