People that suffer from hypertension or high cholesterol levels should try this natural Amish remedy. In fact, this remedy has been passed for generations among Amish people.
Here is how to prepare it:
- Organic honey – 1 teaspoon
- Ginger root – 1 cup (peeled and sliced)
- Garlic – 1 clove
- Apple cider vinegar – 1 teaspoon
- Lemon – ½ juiced
You should mix all ingredients, and keep it refrigerated for 5 days. Afterwards you should consume the remedy twice per day, before your breakfast, and before your dinner. Make sure you aren’t using it for more than 3 times per day.
As you already know, cholesterol is transferred through the body by the blood and in most cases it has proteins attached to it. The combination of cholesterol and proteins is called lipoprotein. People might have two main kinds of cholesterol, which actually is determined by the lipoprotein that is carried. Here are some more details in regards to these two types:
- Low-density lipoprotein (LDL) or among people better known as bad cholesterol. The LDL actually is transferred around the body and often builds up in the walls of the arteries. Due to this the arteries might become hard and narrow
- High density lipoprotein HDL or among people better known as good cholesterol. This type of cholesterol is responsible for carrying the excess cholesterol to the liver.
You can reduce the levels of LDL by being more physically active and consuming healthy diet. Sometimes you might have high cholesterol levels due to genetics which can cause the liver to produce more cholesterol.