The way you start the day is very important for the way you live your life. These days, drinking warm water with lemon in the mornings is a popular trend. Nevertheless, it doesn’t “squeeze” all the potential that a lemon has to offer.
When drinking warm lemon water, you’re not using all the nutrients the lemon has to provide. For instance, the nutrients from the peel and the pulp. Boiling the entire lemon, on the other hand, is better because you’re using both the lemon juice as well as other nutrients the lemon has to offer. In fact, this elixir essentially improves the health benefits of lemon water.
This is how you can prepare this remarkable drink:
- 6 natural lemons
- Pure natural honey
- 20 oz clean drinking water
Instructions to follow:
- Slice up 6 Lemons in half and add them to a 20 oz. of water in a pot.
- Bring the water to a boil, let it boil for 3 minutes.
- Leave the pot to cool off for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Remove the lemons and the pulp from the water.
- Drink the warm lemon water in a tea cup.
- Add the rest of the warm lemon water in a glass bottle for later use.
Keep in mind: If you wish to sweeten your beverage, you can always add honey.
Health benefits of lemon tea
- Improves the immune system
- Protects from colds
- It offers an extraordinary boost of energy
- Helps in digestion and regulates the metabolism
- Cleanses from numerous toxins
- Balances the pH Levels of the organism
- Clears the skin and makes it look beautiful
- Fresh breath
- Helps in weight loss
- Improves mood and happiness, prevents depression
- Hydrates the lymph system
- Promotes healing
To put it simply, this cup of goodness helps you start the day hydrated, healthy, beautiful and happy, filled with positive energy. The recipe is very simple and easy to prepare and with only 6 lemons you have 1 week of super potion in your refrigerator.
If you’ve boiled the water once, you won’t need to boil it once again. You can drink it as an ice tea. The nutrients are all there, just make sure it’s not too cold. If you choose it warm, you can always warm it up.