Turmeric is one of the most popular culinary ingredients that beside in the kitchen, it’s used for medicinal purposes. It was commonly used in the traditional Chinese, Indian, and Ayurvedic medicine. It has a specific color and taste and it can treat skin problems, liver issues, cuts, sprains, injuries, and gastric problems.
According to experts, turmeric is extremely useful for treatment of bacterial infections, digestion problems, inflammation, and cancer because it acts as an effective antibiotic. Its main active ingredient, curcumin, is responsible for all of its health advantages. Curcumin, being rich in antioxidants, treats the microbes and reduce inflammation.
Due to its capacity to destroy microorganisms, turmeric cures digestive problems, gastrointestinal ulcers, and the Helicobacter pylori.
Researchers have it that curcumin:
- Impacts the walls of the cells in a positive way;
- Solves 700 genes and 160 physical problems
- Minimizes the pain related to osteoarthritis due to its potent anti-inflammatory features. To get rid of the pain, get 200 mg of turmeric on a daily basis;
- Treats cardiovascular problems, metabolic difficulties, liver issues, nerve problems, autoimmune problems, inflamed complications, and Parkinson’s disease.
- Repairs brain cells and cures Alzheimer’s thanks to the bioactive element which it contains, turmerone;
- Prevents plaque;
- Treats all kind of cancer, including brain, lung, breasts, and intestine cancer, thanks to its high content of antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties;
According to Dr. Bill Lavalley, a well-known physician, turmeric destroys the malignancy cells and leaves the healthy ones undamaged, opposite of chemotherapy.
In addition, turmeric, when mixed with honey, provides even more health benefits, such as destruction of viruses and bacteria. Moreover, this mixture increases the amount of good germs in the intestinal tract.
To get all of the above-mentioned health benefits, try the following recipe:
1 tbsp. of turmeric powder
100 g. of honey
Blend all the ingredients and put the mixture in a glass container.
For treatment of cold and flu, drink 1 tbsp. of it every hour. The following day, drink the same dose again but every 2 hours. The third day, drink the dosage three times on a daily basis. Don’t swallow the dosage immediately. You can dissolve it in a milk or tea if you want.