It can be quite amazing to have a home with pleasant smells all around. Although a lot of people are not familiar with it, odor can affect one’s mood. Therefore, if you need relaxation, your home needs to have a rich fragrance.
Nevertheless, if the smell in your house is strong and unpleasant, it is going to make you feel uncomfortable. Sadly, we are perfectly aware that it is not possible to always have a pleasant smell in your home.
For example, after slicing onions we are not able to eliminate the unpleasant odor, regardless of how hard we try. When it comes to getting rid of the odors, a lot of housewives purchase air fresheners, and the only thing they do is hide the odor. However, when their effect vanishes, the smell appears again.
Luckily, in this short article, we will demonstrate you how you can prepare an all-natural flavoring, which is more efficient compared to the air fresheners. By spraying your house with it the pleasant smell is going to remain for a longer period of time.
Your guests are likewise going to love it. Its preparation is extremely easy and the required ingredients are quite affordable. Simply follow the instructions given below and prepare it in the proper manner.
AN ALL-NATURAL FLAVORING RECIPE
- 1 tbsp. of baking soda
- 3 tbsp. of fabric softener
- 3 cups of lukewarm water
- 1 spray bottle
Preparation and usage:
- Start by putting the three tablespoons of fabric softener in the spray bottle.
- Afterwards, continue by adding the three cups of lukewarm water in the bottle.
- In the end, add one tablespoon of baking soda and close the spray bottle.
- Shake the bottle so that the ingredients are mixed well.
- Spray the mixture inside your entire home.
Aside from this all-natural flavoring, there are likewise some other homemade products that can be used for refreshing the house. We are likewise going to demonstrate you how you can prepare a homemade fabric softener, and thus save some money. With the use of this fabric softener, your clothes are going to have a one-of-a-kind smell.
RECIPE FOR FABRIC SOFTENER
- 10 g. of baking soda
- 150– 200 ml of hot water
- 20 drops of essential oil (per choice)
- 800 ml of apple cedar vinegar
- 5 l plastic container
Preparation and usage:
It is of great importance that you use a large plastic container. If you use a small container, the fabric softener is going to grow and you are going to spit it out of the container.
- Start by pouring the warm water into the plastic container.
- Then, add the ACV and the baking soda. The chain reaction is going to cause bubbles to form, however you should not stress, as it is perfectly normal.
- After the bubbles vanish, transfer the mixture into an empty bottle of fabric softener.
- Add a couple of drops of essential oil.
- In the end, stir it well and store it in a cool and dark place.
This all-natural softener can be used by adding it in the washing machine or when soaking clothes. Actually, it is used in the same manner as the store-bought cloth softeners. This fabric softener is going to make you clothes preserve the smell for a longer period of time.
These all-natural products can be used as a substitute for the store-bought ones, which are packed with chemicals. You are going to be amazed when you give them a try.