Mom issues warning after daughter suffers severe burns on feet from concrete

A mom is sending a warning to all parents after her daughter came home from school one day with severe burns on her feet.

The woman in question – who wanted to remain anonymous – told the New Zealand Herald that her girl had been playing on a basketball court at school for at least 30 minutes while barefoot.

“She had no idea her feet were blistering until she rested for a little while, and then she walked [home] on them,” the mom explained.

By the time the girl had returned home, she had massive blood-filled blisters on the soles of her feet.

It wasn’t long before the pain got so bad that the girl couldn’t walk. It was then that her mom rushed her to the doctors and had her wounds treated and bandaged.