When the woman suddenly needs to fart during surgery, something terrible happens — what a nightmare!

An operation in the genital area is an extremely unpleasant matter, even if everything goes according to plan.

However, in the case of a patient at the Tokyo Medical University Hospital, a very natural bodily function had terrible consequences. The woman was undergoing an operation that involved applying a laser to her cervix.

MEDRETE 16-2

During the procedure, the patient broke wind – a trivial incident with a disastrous outcome. The intestinal gas escaped into the room, was ignited by the laser, and suddenly a fire broke out.

Take A Moment And Read This Because You Might Be Too Busy Doing Nothing In Your Life
Female Soldier Boards Plane, Then Man Stops Her And Asks ‘What Does Your Ticket Say?’